HLTHIR404B - Differences & Shared Experiences Amongst Aboriginal People

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ktroy

HLTHIR404B - Differences & Shared Experiences Amongst Aboriginal People

Post by ktroy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: HLTHIR404B
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
I was just wondering if someone could explain a little clearer what the question "Outline the vast differences amonsgst Aboriginal people as well as identified shared experiences" is actually asking for. I just cant seem to get my head around what im actually being asked for.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
So far i am heading in the direction of different languages, cultures, groups. But that is all i have so far.

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Diversity of Indigenous Australians

Post by Lorina » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:11 pm

You're heading in the right direction...

Amongst the aboriginal community there are also differences in clans, language group, cultural practices and historical experiences. So for the first part of this question, it is asking you to identify the differences between the Aboriginal community.

For the second part of the question, "identified shared experiences" it is asking you to identify the experiences that the Aboriginal community share. Even though there may be vast differences there are also shared beliefs such as family structure, land rights, women and children welfare etc.

I am going to attach a document about Supporting Aboriginal Families. It provides a lot of practical and useful strategies and detailed information that can be used. It may also assist you further with this question.

[attachment=0]Supporting_Aboriginal_Families.pdf[/attachment]
Hope this Helps,

:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ktroy

Re: HLTHIR404B - Differences & Shared Experiences Amongst Aboriginal People

Post by ktroy » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:39 am

Thankyou so much for your help the attachment is great.