Cultural Safety For Delivering Services and Programs

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Silbrown
Participator
Participator

Cultural Safety For Delivering Services and Programs

Post by Silbrown » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:58 am

Hello Lorina
I am almost there!
I have been trying to answer this question for ages and I reach a point where I need to ask for help...
I search for factors in the workbook but I could not fins it, maybe they use another word, remember English is not my first languages is my 3th so I get confuse sometimes,
Thank you for your help! you always make a differenceand is great to know you are always there to help all of us, you defenelly make a difference,
kiss
Silvina

What factors need to be taken into consideration when delivering children’s services and programs (with regards to cultural safety)?[/color]

Lorina

Re: Cultural Safety For Delivering Services and Programs

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Hi Silvina!

Haven't seen you in awhile! Hope all is well for you!

Thank you so much for your kind words and support! Appreciate it!

See if the following information helps:

Cultural Safety

:geek:,
Lorina

Silbrown
Participator
Participator

Re: Cultural Safety For Delivering Services and Programs

Post by Silbrown » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Thank you Lorina, I made another question regarding working ethically I dont know if you have seen, I wrote the answer I just want to make sure i did the right thing, ta
Silvina