CHCPR303D DEVELOP UNDERSTANDING OF CHILDREN S INTERESTS AND DEVELOPMENTAL NEEDS

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kazza40

CHCPR303D DEVELOP UNDERSTANDING OF CHILDREN S INTERESTS AND DEVELOPMENTAL NEEDS

Post by kazza40 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:11 am

Hello all i am new and wish i had found this site earlier. :wave: I have an assignment on observations CHCPR303D and one of my questions is explain who it would be relevant to discuss information gained through enrolment forms,information sheets etc about a child with and why? I thought of the kitchen for dietary and cultural requirements, room leader and other staff for planning needs of the child is there anyone else? Thanks for any help

cathiek
Coach
Coach

Re: CHCPR303D DEVELOP UNDERSTANDING OF CHILDREN S INTERESTS AND DEVELOPMENTAL NEEDS

Post by cathiek » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:31 pm

HI Kazza
There are lots of posts already under this heading. I think they will probably be off help to you. Just scroll down this page and you will see questions/answers or you can search
Cathiek

kazza40

Re: CHCPR303D DEVELOP UNDERSTANDING OF CHILDREN S INTERESTS AND DEVELOPMENTAL NEEDS

Post by kazza40 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Thanks but still haven't had any luck read lots on the observations but not quite what i need help with

MissOlivia2302

Post by MissOlivia2302 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Hi kazza40,

First of all, you are doing really well. You are on the right track. You could also discuss with the director of the centre. Some families don't want their child's photo taken and displayed etc (reason why is there can be privacy issues regarding some families), these issues can also be discussed with the room leader. Another issue could be the administering of required medications (discuss with room leader). But well done so far. You have done really well :)
Hope this helped!

MissOlivia2302

kazza40

Post by kazza40 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Thank you for your kind words and extra information added that bit more to my assignment :)