CHCPR303D - Develop understanding of children's interests and development needs

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
glaive
Participator
Participator

CHCPR303D - Develop understanding of children's interests and development needs

Post by glaive » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR303D - Develop understanding of children's interests and development needs - Assessment 2
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Gather information about a focus child - interests, strengths, cultural background, and care practices.
Information can include observations, interactions, photos, work samples, jottings of child's play, etc.

Display the information creatively - I'm using powerpoint presentation...

My question is about the events I've used - should they be called something else? Observations? They're really just recollections of important events.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I attached a pdf...

Also, this is half-finished - I still need to add a learning story about his first steps (he's a walker now), another one about his puzzle solving (moving furniture logically around to escape down the hallway), yet another one about swimming, and a few jottings on his play behaviour.

Description and Message:
I'm hoping I'm on the right track with the assessment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

glaive
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCPR303D - Develop understanding of children's interests and development needs

Post by glaive » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:53 am

Added some of the stories - into sections...

Still need to add the jottings, too, but that's just typing it up and adding pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.