Bachelor of Arts - double major in psychology and children and family studies

General discussions on topics related to Bachelor of Early Childhood studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood. Please refer to Bachelor Degree Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
allison513

Bachelor of Arts - double major in psychology and children and family studies

Post by allison513 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi
I'm currently in enrolled in a double major of psychology and children and family studies at Edith Cowan University.
I am hoping to use this forum to help me answer the assignment questions assigneed to me during my recent student placement.
Thanks very much.

Lorina

Re: Bachelor of Arts - double major in psychology and children and family studies

Post by Lorina » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:51 am

Hi Allison,

I just checked out your double major and if I understand it correctly on completion of this you can work as a child psychologist as well as a early childhood teacher within an early childhood setting. Is this correct?

Which field are you getting into once you have completed this degree?

It's like getting two degrees in one and at least you have a lot of options in the career you wish to pursue! It's a really good idea to combined both of these together...

We will try to assist you as best as we can. :thumbup:

:geek:,
L.A

allison513

Re: Bachelor of Arts - double major in psychology and children and family studies

Post by allison513 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:21 am

Thanks very much L.A. I plan on becoming a child psychologist.

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:37 am

sounds interesting

zara1200

Post by zara1200 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:01 pm

I have completed Bachelor of Arts simple.