EDE104 - Mediator, Instructor & Evaluator Roles

Forum for students doing their Bachelor of Early Childhood Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
angel22

EDE104 - Mediator, Instructor & Evaluator Roles

Post by angel22 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: EDE104
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MEDIATOR, INSTRUCTOR AND EVALUATOR ROLES and reflect on the what, when, who and how i could have/should have in my play experience how do I go about talking about these? I need an example please.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
iam confused as hell!!

Description and Message:

lumamelzemm
Participator
Participator

Re: please help!

Post by lumamelzemm » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Mediator help to settle a dispute and resolve issues when parents are separated or getting a divorce,The role of the mediator is to facilitate discussion, help generate options and educate on matters of concern to the well-being of the children.

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: EDE104 - Mediator, Instructor & Evaluator Roles

Post by fchaudari76 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:41 am

What exactly is the question
Mediation usually means a person either facilitating or sitting in on a conversation to ensure all parties are being fair etc + they can direct the proceedings ensuring the right conversation/questions are being asked depending on the situation

Instructors usually instruct, so teach pretty much

Evaluators look at things and evaluate ... so they assess a situation. eg I evaluate my weekly program to see what worked and what didn't during the week.