Brain research

Forum for students doing their Bachelor of Early Childhood Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
allblues

Brain research

Post by allblues » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Bachelor of childrens learning
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Hi i was just wanting to know if anyone has an understanding of brain research within the eylf policy. What areas it relates to and whether it is or is not privileged within the document?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I think that the brain research aspect relates to interactions, communications, environment, culture but i am not sure if this is correct and need some other opinions.
Please help!!!!

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: Brain research

Post by Lorina » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:04 am

Yeah, I agree with your response. Brain research is an important part of child development especially in the first 3 years of life. Within the EYLF, I think that Brain research is related through out... for example: establishing relationships, play based learning, extending on individual interests etc.

Im attaching some documents below in regards to brain research and development, maybe this can give you a clearer understanding...

[attachment=1]Why_play_based_learning.pdf[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Environments_in_early_childhood.pdf[/attachment]
Also check this out:

http://www.earlychildhoodaustralia.org. ... earch.html

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

allblues

Re: Brain research

Post by allblues » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:14 am

Thank you i thought i was on the right track but i wanted a second opinion.