Iphone Apps

Kids Activities, Art and Crafts, Cooking Ideas, Kids Songs and Games related discussions.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
LindyT
Coach
Coach

Iphone Apps

Post by LindyT » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Hi everyone,

Bought n iphone 5 a month or so ago.
I'm interested in the apps other iPhone users have that are great for the 2-5 year age range

I'm particularly interested in patterning or matching games.

I'm hoping to use it for a child that has behaviour issues as a reward.

Lorina

Re: Iphone Apps

Post by Lorina » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Sorry Lindy...

Only have an Ipad...LOL... no iphone for me...:giggle:

I did some googling for you and they do have some really colorful ones available which you can check out! Some of them look really good Im gonna try and see if they are available on the Ipad!

- Kids Match - All in one memory matching game HD

- ISPOT

- Professor Kim - What's missing here

- One. Two. Match a Roo

- Toodler Toy Factory

There are a few you can check out...

:geek:.
L.A

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Post by LindyT » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Thanks LA
Have found a couple of good ones that are FREE

1 called

Learn Shapes aimed at 2 pluses

and another called Toddler Teasers (First bundle is free the rest 99c each).

Just downloaded Toddler toy factory free and the free level for kids can match they all have great potential and thats great thanks

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:15 am

Hi lindy,

I was playing around a few apps with my iPad and these apps can also be downloaded for iPhone. I remember you were asking for it so here are my thoughts on a few apps that I have tried..

Animals preschool! Circus (lite) - free: its alright for young kids but a bit lame for us to play.

Amazing memory match: kids Favourite word learning game -$0.99 - haven't tried it but looks good.

Sort it out - free : it's alright for young kids. They need to sort the objects by moving them to its category. But it only has 2 types unlocked in the free version. Rest you need pay to unlock.

Patterns - free - has different levels and gets harder as you progress. It's a pattern search and can get a bit addictive.

Memorymmatching game challenge - free - it's alright. You need to flip 2 and match them. there are 15 levels with each level based on concepts. You can choose between easy, medium and hard. But in the free version, there is only 1 level and you need to pay to unlock the rest.

Swap two - free - At first I thought this was for kids but it wasn't. Even I found it too hard at the beginning. But once you play it a few times, it gets addictive. Remember to read the instructions first if not you will be lost like I was when I played first since I was too cocky to read instructions. Again, this is too hard for kids but can help you kill some time when you are bored. You need to plan your moves ahead like chess. And yeah..it's a free game.

:geek:,
L.A

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Post by LindyT » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:06 am

Thanks LA I'll have a look at those.

ABC Tracer is a good one for those wanting to 'learn or practise' how to write (free)

Havent had much time to look for others.