Online course - Diploma in early childhood education and care

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
JT81

Online course - Diploma in early childhood education and care

Post by JT81 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:22 pm

Hi ladies,

I have cert 3 in early childhood education & care and work part time as assistant in long daycare service.
Due to family and work commitments, i am looking for online course to study Diploma in Early Childhood education & care so that I enable to study at my own time and pace.

I googled and found most of TAFE/institutions in Melbourne provide blended classes (in campus/virtual class)

Would you please recommend me any TAFE/Institutions that offer 100% online course in Melbourne?

I heard about Pratical Outcomes who offers Diploma under workplace training program for 12-18 months (100% online course with 280 hours work placement) but I could not find any reviews about this company.

I wonder if there is anyone here studied with Pratical outcomes, it would be great to have some feedback from you about this Institution.

Last but not least, I got my cert 3 with TAFE but with my current commitments, it is hard for me to continue my diploma with them. Therefore, would also love to know if there are any differences from the diploma course provided by TAFE to the diploma course provided by private institutions?
Does diploma graduate from TAFE stand better chance to get employed than diploma graduate from Private institutions?

Thank you so much and have a lovely day!