Level 5 - This is an employee who has completed an AQF Level V Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent and is appointed as:
- Assistant Director of a service
- A Children's Services coordinator
- A Family Day Care coordinator
- A Family Day Care Trainee Supervisor or
- School Age Care coordinator
- An Assistant Director will also take on the same duties and perform the same tasks as a CSE Level 4.
- Co - ordinate and direct the activities of employees engaged in the implementation and evaluation of developmentally appropriate programs.
- Contribute, through the Director, to the development of the centre or service's policies.
- Co - ordinate centre or service operations including Occupational Health and Safety, program planning, staff training.
- Responsible for the day - to - day management of the centre or service in the temporary absence of the Director and for management and compliance with licensing and all statutory and quality assurance issues.
- Generally supervise all employees within the service.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests