Career In Childcare - Commencing A Course

FAQs on qualifications, starting a childcare business, starting a new job, contracts etc.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
veenus

Career In Childcare - Commencing A Course

Post by veenus » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:14 pm

Hi there.I want to do diploma in early childhood education and care. I live in Adelaide and have come from India. Can anyone here help me to chose the best institute so that I can commence my course as soon as possible. I cant start with Tafe as I have two kids and I cant attend long classes daily. Please help.Thanks :cry:

Lorina

Re: Career In Childcare - Commencing A Course

Post by Lorina » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:27 pm

HI!

Welcome to Australia! I understand it's very hard to find an institute just because there are so many out there! Some TAFE also have the option on doing online courses as well... If not the other option is to just to have a look online find a few that you seem to like and then from there talk to each of them and the one you think is most suitable then that's the one to choose...

Here is some information on questions you can ask each course provider to help you decide which is best for you:

Questions To Ask Course Providers

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 pm

If you need any help let me know and I'll see what I can do however I cant suggest "one" course provider which is best...

Lorina

veenus

Post by veenus » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:06 pm

Hi..Lorina..I am really very thankful for the quick response..you are really doing a very good job..God bless

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Thanks so much! Really appreciate your support!!

Lorina