so baffled where to start

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
alisagiggles

so baffled where to start

Post by alisagiggles » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:04 pm

i have this as a project and been sitting on it for weeks i really dont know where to begin with it can somebody help i dont want the answer but a clue where to start

An understanding of child development is essential, allowing us to understand the cognitive, emotional, physical, social and educational growth that children go through from birth and into early adulthood. Some of the major theories of child development attempt to describe every aspect of development, often using a stage approach, whilst others focus only on a fairly limited aspect of development, such as cognitive or social growth.

Conduct further research to explore and report on some of the major theories and theorists of child development.

Lorina

Re: so baffled where to start

Post by Lorina » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:40 pm

All the assignment related questions have to go in the Assignment support forum. Please post your question in the right forum.

1) Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

2) Where to post what

* Topic Locked.