On Line Course Certificate III Children Services

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
patchez01

On Line Course Certificate III Children Services

Post by patchez01 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Hi I would like to find out if anyone is completeing Certificate III Children Service with JTI (Job Training Institute) and how they are finding them, I am currently completing this course with them and finding them very hard to deal with if I have an enquiry, I am either sent an email replying to my query but not answering it or I dont receive a reply at all, at the moment I have not been able to login for the past 2 days to complete my assignments and am now behind. Any feedback I get would be great. Many thanks Lauren.

Lorina

Re: On Line Course Certificate III Children Services

Post by Lorina » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:58 pm

It sucks that they are given you the run around! I haven't done any courses with them however I understand how frustrating it can be when doing an online course. The only thing I can suggest is sending them another email, explaining that you are not happy with the support they are providing you, how you haven't been able to log in to do your assignments and that your very unhappy with their services. See what they say, maybe after an email like that they may provide you with better support, if not maybe it's best to find some where else to complete your cert 3.

:geek:,
L.A