cert 3 in early childhood education and care

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
brit6512

cert 3 in early childhood education and care

Post by brit6512 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:40 am

hi,

i am currently studying a cert 3 in early childhood education and care
i am needing help on the folllowing unit IAD01 - INCLUSION AND DIVERISITY - Knowledge questions.

Question 8
Outline the benefits of including diversity and cultural safety in children's education and care services on the following:
• A child with additional needs
• Their family
• Other children using the service
• The community

Question 9
Discuss how aspects of identity and culture affect an individual's perspectives about inclusion and diversity in society.

i haven't written anything yet on these answers above and would love some help on these questions. For example, examples of each topic and links to where i could find some informaion out and a written explanation as well.

thankyou heaps

Sukhk

Re: cert 3 in early childhood education and care

Post by Sukhk » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:08 pm

could anyone help with this
List six (6) perceptions that may be affected by bias and discrimination.

my answer came back irrelevant

brit6512

Post by brit6512 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:44 am

hi, i am needing help with these questions as i don't understand. could you please help

What key considerations does an educator have when collecting information with regards to changes in child or family circumstances?

How can an educator determine what information is important to collect and document and why?

thankyou

brit6512

Post by brit6512 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:14 pm

hi,
i am having trouble with answering this question. and i need help with it, could you please help.

Describe how you can use each of the following methods to evaluate the implementation of a play experience.
a) Observations

b) Reflections

c) Peer feedback

thankyou

Maaya

Post by Maaya » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:46 am

Hi Lorina and friends i am not sure where to post this question.
i am too confused and i need help for these question if any of you can help?
Q:PART 1 IDENTIFY LEGAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES OR DILEMMAS RELEVANT TO THE WORKPLACE.
you are required to:
Prior to the workshop you are required to research and document one work activity in atleast four of the areas of practice,demonstrating fulfilment of legal and ethical obligations
1.Health,safety and wellbeing
2.Incident,injury,trauma and illness
3.Respond to medical condition
4.Physical enviroment.
I need help pls thank you.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:33 pm

Hi!

Work activity could be something like:

lifting heavy items/children
back care
contracting an illness
cleaning

:geek:,
Lorina

AussieAsh

Post by AussieAsh » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:00 pm

Hello all,
I too am unsure how to post this so thought I would ask here.
I am having trouble answering this question. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*Explain how service providers adhere to confidentiality and privacy requirements when communicating information about individual children between the service and families (for example medical information).

Hattie_sambell

Post by Hattie_sambell » Wed May 31, 2023 12:57 pm

Hey, I’m needing help with these questions

Provide one example of how you communicated expectations for behaviour based on service policies in ways that children will understand.

Provide one example of how you involved children in
developmentally appropriate ways when agreeing to expectations of behaviour.

Provide one example of how you acknowledged children's positive choices and used clear verbal and non-verbal communication when children make positive choices.

Provide one example of how you used positive language, gestures, facial expressions and tone of voice when redirecting or discussing children's behaviour with them.

Provide one example of how you use appropriate strategies to redirect behaviour and defuse situations of conflict or stress.

Identify one situation where children needed additional support and you sort guidance from your relevant supervisor.

Identify ways you enhanced children's relationship-building skills through observation, discussion, and reflection.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed May 31, 2023 2:26 pm

Hattie_sambell wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 12:57 pm
Hey, I’m needing help with these questions

Provide one example of how you communicated expectations for behaviour based on service policies in ways that children will understand.

Provide one example of how you involved children in
developmentally appropriate ways when agreeing to expectations of behaviour.

Provide one example of how you acknowledged children's positive choices and used clear verbal and non-verbal communication when children make positive choices.

Provide one example of how you used positive language, gestures, facial expressions and tone of voice when redirecting or discussing children's behaviour with them.

Provide one example of how you use appropriate strategies to redirect behaviour and defuse situations of conflict or stress.

Identify one situation where children needed additional support and you sort guidance from your relevant supervisor.

Identify ways you enhanced children's relationship-building skills through observation, discussion, and reflection.
Hey, can you provide some answers so I can see you're on the right track...

:geek:,
Lorina