Can you please help me?

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Kris_89

Can you please help me?

Post by Kris_89 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:46 am

Hey guys,

My name is Kristen, I am 22, and live in Brisbane.
I am studying Cert 3 in Education Support via correspondence, and am having a lot of trouble finding help with my assignments.
So I was wondering if anyone might be studying this, or know someone else who is/has, or even if you know some forums that could help me with this.I am really stuck at the moment and could really use some help with some of the questions.

Hope to hear something and thanks for your help in advance.
Kristen

Angellhart
Participator
Participator

Re: Can you please help me?

Post by Angellhart » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:22 am

If you look down the bottom right hand side of this page, it says "jump to". Select cert 3... heaps of help there! :)

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi Kristen, welcome to this Aussie childcare network.

This is an open forum and you can seek support simply by created a new topic under the relevant section here. So read these and it will give you more info on how to use this site:

1) Getting Started - ReadMe Before Posting!

2) Where to post what

3) Forum Rules & Regulations

4) Forum Rules for Assignment Questions

If you are seeking help with assignment questions, make sure that you read the "Forum rules for Assignment Questions" first (the 4th link above). Support will not be provided for topics not following these forum rules.

You can ask me if you have any question about this site features or for more info you can read this: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... m.php?f=46

:geek:,
L.A

Kris_89

Post by Kris_89 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 pm

thanks guys,
i will give it a go and see what happens.

Sweet06

Post by Sweet06 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Hello Kirsten ,
I m also intending to start the same course .... Is this a bit hard or easy to complete ?

Thanks

SwapTadep

Post by SwapTadep » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Hello,
I just wanted to know is this course easy and done at OTEN ? Where are you right now in the course ?

Thankx in advance