Page 1 of 1
Inform Learning and Foster Holistic Development Cluster
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:09 pm
by Rachel_c99
I've been struggling with this, I have to create a social experience that will investigate an ethical issue in the local community.
I'm struggling on what would be an ethical issue in the community, I was thinking maybe littering, how not putting rubbish in the bin affects and harms our wildlife? I'm not sure!
TIA

Re: Inform Learning and Foster Holistic Development Cluster
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:01 pm
by Rachel_c99
I've been struggling with this, I have to create a social experience that will investigate an ethical issue in the local community.
I'm struggling on what would be an ethical issue in the community, I was thinking maybe littering, how not putting rubbish in the bin affects and harms our wildlife? I'm not sure!
TIA

Re: Inform Learning and Foster Holistic Development Cluster
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 12:25 am
by Lorina
If you’re stuck on picking an ethical issue, littering is actually a really good one because it’s easy for kids to see how it affects their world. You could make a social experience by having the group do a little clean‑up around the playground, then chat about what happens if rubbish gets left behind... like animals getting hurt or the space looking messy. To make it more engaging, you could set up a visual display showing “clean vs messy” areas, or even add a story basket with books and puppets about caring for the environment. It’s simple, hands‑on, and gets across the idea of community responsibility in a way kids can really connect with.
,
Lorina