Help child to identify items belonging to each family member.
- A laundry basket (or) a big box.
- Items around the house that belong to each family member. For e.g. dad’s socks, mum’s car keys, sister’s stuffed toy etc.
What to do:
- Collect several items from each of your family members that easily identify them.
- Place them in a big box / laundry basket.
- Ask your child to identify which object belongs to which family member by asking “Whose is this?”
- Keep going until the child can name who owns each object.
Hints and Tips:
- You could add some of your child’s belongings to identify.
- This is an excellent game to play when you are trying to clean up.