CHCCN302A accessing documents

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
tazcat

CHCCN302A accessing documents

Post by tazcat » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:49 am

Hi I am looking for guidance for this part of my assignment. The question is: You are to access the following documents and quote the areas that are relevant to children’s physical care, physical needs, emotional needs, independence and routines. National Quality Standard, United Nations Convention, Eduaction and Care Services National Regulations, Code of Ethics, and Organisation policies and procedures.

I have made a table with 5 columns for each area and then listed the documents ...bit stuck now.
do you think that if I put in the quality areas for example from the NQS is sufficient or should I elaborate. Or am I going about this all wrong?? any help would be gratefully received

syakira
Helper
Helper

Re: CHCCN302A accessing documents

Post by syakira » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:09 pm

no need to elaborate, you just need to "quote" the areas that are relevant to children's physical care, etc.

tazcat

Re: CHCCN302A accessing documents

Post by tazcat » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:33 pm

thanks!