Aussie Childcare Network Forum • How do I decorate a quiet book for children?
Page 1 of 1

How do I decorate a quiet book for children?

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:46 pm
by shrikrishna
How do I decorate a quiet book for children?

Re: How do I decorate a quiet book for children?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:51 am
by topazann
Image
Finished the first page of a quiet book!
The gift for my 3.5 year old, who will surely not appreciate it yet so I'll just play with it in the meantime ;) I'll post more for sure - I received all my inspiration and ideas from other people's photos online so will definitely share mine.
Regards,

Re: How do I decorate a quiet book for children?

Posted: Fri May 20, 2022 7:54 pm
by Nandy84
Hello

Quiet books can be made for children of all ages. we have seen books for babies with fun, contrasting imagery as well as books for older children containing pieces and game boards for classics like hangman, checkers, and tic tac toe. The typical target age range for quiet books is about two to five years old.


Thanks
Nandita