Assessment for provider approval and HELP!

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
nicolecc

Assessment for provider approval and HELP!

Post by nicolecc » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:55 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm currently applying a new provider approval, and I'm asked to attend a two-hours information session followed by a one-hour assessment.

During the assessment I'm allowed to use 2 supporting documents, but I'm overwhelmed after I printed out the documents which add up to 361 pages.

Dose anyone has any experience of undertaking such assessment? Do I need to read through all the 2 documents before attending the assessment? Any tips for how to prepare the exam? I just got one week to prepare and I'm not confident that I can finish the reading... :sweating:

Peggy1

Re: Assessment for provider approval and HELP!

Post by Peggy1 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Hi,

Just saw your post as I was searching for the same answer to your questions. Was wondering how you went in the assessment and whether we really need to read all the docs or it’s a walk in the park?

nicolecc

Re: Assessment for provider approval and HELP!

Post by nicolecc » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:44 pm

It was not that simple, actually I think you need to read through operational requirements.
The test was about 2 scenarios, you need to make a few multiple choices and answer some question in the respect of what laws/policies were breached in the scenario, and how policies would be applied to assist you in that scenario.

To be specific, the 2 scenarios were 1). inappropriate discipline/complaint and 2). incident/collection of children.
Have you attend the test? Could you share your scenario?