BSBLED401A: Maxine - Conflict In The Nursery Room

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kyles2412
Participator
Participator

BSBLED401A: Maxine - Conflict In The Nursery Room

Post by kyles2412 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi I am just after some help as I need to resubmit the following question however I have no idea on how to answer this any help would be greatly appreciated:

Scenario
Addressing Conflict
Maxine (the service Director) is aware that there is tension building within the team working in the nursery. There has been disagreement between the two educators Michelle and Elizabeth on planning directed art and craft activities for the children. Maxine knows she should take charge and address the problems before they get out of hand. However Maxine keeps telling herself she will get to it tomorrow. She knows she is avoiding the problem but just doesn’t know where to start to speak to the educators about the issue.

Question:
Using the feedback strategies, what steps should Maxine take to speak to the educators and what should she say?

My Answer:
Maxine should take the following steps:
Start with good news – Maxine should start with some good news by telling the educators that they can both be involved in planning the art and craft activities for the children.
Prioritise your ideas – Maxine firstly needs to prioritise her ideas by not avoiding the problem

However I was advised my answer was in completed and I need to Keep in mind how feedback should be given, please include in your response what Maxine should say to educators.

If you could please help me it would be greatly appreciated even just to point me in the write direction.
Thank you

kyles2412
Participator
Participator

Re: BSBLED401A: Maxine - Conflict In The Nursery Room

Post by kyles2412 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Thank you I will have a look at in and see what information I can get from this that may help me :)

Lorina

Re: BSBLED401A: Maxine - Conflict In The Nursery Room

Post by Lorina » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:42 pm

You're welcome!

See how it goes...

:geek:,
Lorina