Inclusion Plan Template

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
azurecara

Inclusion Plan Template

Post by azurecara » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC512A
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
I went looking for a lot of resources to help me FRAME my Assignment to create an Inclusion Plan for this unit, and found a stunning lack of templates or examples to help me design my own response. So, to help another intrepid student in my shoes, here is my blank template document.

This is not in any way an Answer to this unit, it is merely the frame that sucked up more time creating, then actually writing out the core content of my submission. I found this completely frustrating in the extreme - so have at it, and I hope you find it helpful.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Including my own Inclusion Plan is not the point to this thread, as I had plenty of research to help with the content, it was more How to Format it that took me more time.

Description and Message:
[attachment=0]CHCIC512A Inclusion Plan Template.docx[/attachment]A blank template to help write out your own Inclusion Plan to hit all the key indicators for this assignment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lorina

Re: Inclusion Plan Template

Post by Lorina » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:32 pm

Thank you so much for sharing. I really appreciate your willingness to support others. I'm sure a lot of students are going to find this useful!

Thanks Again,

:geek:,
L.A

CeeCee

Post by CeeCee » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:13 am

Thank you so much. This is was really useful!

mah

Post by mah » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:06 pm

hi

christmascrazy
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Post by christmascrazy » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:03 pm

thank you x

Lebis