Distance Education Courses

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
laurareeves

Distance Education Courses

Post by laurareeves » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:09 pm

In order to be successful in your work and study, you need to have a good time management that helps you to concentrate in both tasks. Online education will make your life easier if you are the type of person who does not want to give up your paycheck while taking your degree for a better career future. The advantages of online education provide students to have a flexible learning environment, can benefit a working individual and plan your time that is suited into your work and study.

Online education helps you lessen your time in traveling from school while providing you a flexible schedule that enables you to fully utilize your time. If you are a person that is full of commitments with various obligations, you will really appreciate your flexible time. That’s why online education is a better option for you if you have such a lot of working obligations.

Taking a course online can have many advantages over the traditional education. It will become your better learning option if you have the advantages of online education can help you achieve your education goal in a better way.

Macoola
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Distance Education Courses

Post by Macoola » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi

I see where you are coming from and some people have no other choice but to study online, as I didn't at the time of commencing my course. But I just wanted to say I am doing my Diploma online at the moment and have been comparing my assessments ect... to other girls at my work who are doing theirs through either Tafe or the training provider that my centre uses. Put simply theirs is so much easier. One girl completed her diploma in three months working 4 days a week. I have little support from my College and my work load, as far as assessment lengths and practical requirements, is much larger. Personally I would never recommend Distance Education to anyone, but maybe that's just because I have had a bad experience. I did my Cert 3 at Tafe and found it great, the teachers are supportive, the assessments were well explained and you have the supportive network of your class mates.

But as I mentioned before this may just be because of my bad experience, and I am sure each College is different.

Macoola

ucannotreach

Re: Distance Education Courses

Post by ucannotreach » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Could you please advice me where can I do my online Diploma from?