CHCECE001 - Develop Cultural Competence

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Marya96

Re: CHCECE001 - Develop Cultural Competence

Post by Marya96 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:26 pm

My assessor told me to rewrite answers for these three questions. Lorina can you help me as i'm unable to understand the question?

Assessment 2
In your plan, you have had to read and review National Quality Framework, National Quality Standards and learning framework (e.g. EYLF). Discuss the following:

1. How did you review these documents? Please show examples
2. How did you decide on the relevant areas of each of the above?
3. Where did you locate these documents?

georgie99

Post by georgie99 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:43 pm

Hi there,

I'm having trouble with this question: "How does reflecting on the contemporary impacts of historical issues, including those relating to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, assist with the provision of a culturally appropriate service?"

So far I'm thinking along the lines of that 'By reflecting on the contemporary impacts of historical issues such as those relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, the educator is able to implement activities and routines that involve utilising the Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander culture. Through the activities and routines the children are able to feel supported which can help lift their self-confidence and self-esteem.'

Please let me know if I'm thinking on the wrong track.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:39 am

Yes, you're on the right track...

The following may also help:

Implications Of History

:geek:,
Lorina

Rahelu

Post by Rahelu » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:53 pm

Research three (3) songs or nursery rhymes from different cultures and create a display for each song with the language and English translation that can be used within your room to show a respect for the different home languages and culture used within your service and expose children to different languages and dialects.

Implement the three (3) songs within the room and create a learning story about the experience that can be displayed within your room to enhance families understanding of the diversity within your service. Upload a copy of your displays for each song and your learning story to Cloud Assess below.

Rahelu

Post by Rahelu » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:24 pm

Hi,
can you please send me the answers for following assessment
;CHCECE001 - Develop Cultural Competence.
Thank you,
regards,
Man

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:08 pm

Please add your questions and responses so I can check them for you.

We do not provide "answers" we support you in understanding the questions and make sure your answers are on the right track.

:geek:,
Lorina