Care Descriptors

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Cassandra23

Care Descriptors

Post by Cassandra23 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello!,
I'm new here. First time asking a question so I hope I'm doing it right.
I'm currently studying Certificate III and getting stuck on a few questions. I thought I would just ask one first and see how I go so I can go from there.
Appreciate your help in advance.

Match the care descriptors to the three key components of nurturing care for infants and toddlers. Please Note: Each descriptor may match more than one component of care. That's why they are in twice. - These are my answers which are incorrect so I am unsure of where I am going wrong.

Educators respond to crying promptly and in ways that meet the baby’s need - Relationships
Educators reinforce and praise infant/toddlers who attempts to communicate - Relationships
Nappy change is used as a prime time for interactions between Educators and infants/toddlers - Relationships
Educators ensure that there are peaceful, quiet places for infants and toddlers to rest and relax - Physical Environment
Educators arrange equipment so there is easy access for toddlers - Physical Environment
Educators are sensitive to cues and ‘personal’ language of each infant/toddler - Care routine
Educators get down to the children’s level so that it is possible to be face-to-face and have eye contact - Relationships
Educators are aware of each infant/toddler’s comforter such as a dummy, toy or special blanket - Care routine
Educators look for and respond to infant/toddlers attempts at non-verbal as well as verbal communication - Relationships