CHCCN511A - Using A Step Ladder

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
licorice91
Participator
Participator

CHCCN511A - Using A Step Ladder

Post by licorice91 » Tue May 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN511A ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A SAFE AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT FOR CHILDREN
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
When must a step ladder be used in your service?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
if there is something up high you cant reach.

Description and Message:
that's what i have put so far but its wrong and there saying they want more information.
Last edited by Lorina on Fri May 17, 2013 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

kerrioconnors

Re: plz help

Post by kerrioconnors » Tue May 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi I think they are looking for more information as in putting it in sentences . WE all use step later to put chn's art work up on the walls as we shouldn't use chairs especially in front of the Chn. And yes when there is something out of our reach .
can I ask are you studying Dip or Cert lll, and where abouts. They should tell what more they are looking for or if you can just answer these Q in point form.

Hope this helps a bit good luck
Cheers

Maybe go back and read through your Module and you will find the answers

licorice91
Participator
Participator

Re: plz help

Post by licorice91 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:25 pm

hi thanks so much im doing my diploma and im to term 2 as my tafe does it like schools