21830/01 - Authentic Documentation Which Reflects Process of Learning

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
zuhal

21830/01 - Authentic Documentation Which Reflects Process of Learning

Post by zuhal » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: 21830/01
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
hi everyone. I just enrolled my diploma of children services course and i stucked on this question. can u please help me
documentation must be authentic and reflect both the processes of learning as well as the acquision of skill and knowledge. what does it really mean?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
i really don't know

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: documentaion

Post by Lorina » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:54 pm

This is what I understand from the question...

When you begin programming, planning and documenting for children you need to include all types of experiences which covers the children's interests, skills and knowledge. The documentation must also include extension of children's understanding and knowledge. To do this, you must gather evidence from a range of sources such as observations, parent input, child input, etc.

By gathering information from these sources and using them as part of your documentation is what makes it authentic.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

zuhal

Re: 21830/01 - Authentic Documentation Which Reflects Process of Learning

Post by zuhal » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:16 pm

thanks a lot