Aussie Childcare Network Forum • Blurbs for walls
Page 1 of 1

Blurbs for walls

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2025 7:31 pm
by Skippa
Hi I'm new to my role and was hoping I could get some examples of blurbs for walls for displays.

For example we made crocodiles the other day and I'd like to put them on the wall with a blurb.

Would love to read some examples to get Me going for this and others

Re: Blurbs for walls

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2025 6:04 pm
by wackyflipgame
Love the idea of using blurbs for walls—such a creative way to add personality and inspiration to a space. Short, meaningful words can really transform a room’s vibe!

Re: Blurbs for walls

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2026 2:08 am
by AliceDotson
Nice idea

Re: Blurbs for walls

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2026 7:17 pm
by Wilkins54
today I worked with the children to make crocodiles. we talked about shape, color, and details. each one is different and shows the child’s imagination

Re: Blurbs for walls

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2026 2:05 pm
by Doncepre25
Skippa wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 08, 2025 7:31 pm
Hi I'm new to my role and was hoping I could get some examples of blurbs for walls for displays ​​the freak circus.

For example we made crocodiles the other day and I'd like to put them on the wall with a blurb.

Would love to read some examples to get Me going for this and others
In a while, crocodile: This classic phrase serves as a simple and recognizable header for a reptile-themed display.

Re: Blurbs for walls

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2026 4:13 am
by bevmom
Talk about what they learned while making them, shapes, colours, teamwork. Makes the display meaningful and hits those EYLF outcomes at the same time

Re: Blurbs for walls

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2026 12:43 am
by Arqhuar
When designing a children’s exhibition, it’s best to use short, rhythmic, and emotive headlines that are easy to read and catch the attention of both parents and children. Below you’ll find ready-made text templates for the “Crocodiles” exhibition, ideas for other themed displays, and examples of visual design.

Re: Blurbs for walls

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2026 4:55 pm
by Brandon1
For something like the crocodiles, you could keep it simple and playful with a blurb like: "We snapped into creativity today making our own friendly crocodiles! Look at our sharp teeth and bumpy scales." It highlights what they learned or noticed during the craft while keeping it engaging for anyone reading the display wall.