Question about interview online

Feeling nervous about an interview? Wondering what questions you will get asked, writing a resume, what to wear? Share your thoughts or get advice before your interview.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
aussieboy09091984

Question about interview online

Post by aussieboy09091984 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:20 am

Hi I just recently applied for a job and I have 2 questions and I'm not sure about how to answer it the best way.
if you could help me that would be great.

Please provide an example of how you have worked with other educators to improve practices and approaches to programming.

Tell us of a time when you faced a challenge with a team member or parent and how you worked towards a resolution.

Thanks for your help

Lorina

Re: Question about interview online

Post by Lorina » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:45 pm

"Please provide an example of how you have worked with other educators to improve practices and approaches to programming"

One example could be you and the Educators in the room work together to come up with follow up experiences based on the children's learning. When writing up the daily diary, educators within the room could add 1 of their own follow-up experiences that they suggest which will extend children's learning (they also need to come up with an outcome for that particular experience).

"Tell us of a time when you faced a challenge with a team member or parent and how you worked towards a resolution"

Could be a miscommunication. A parent told a message to a team member who was asked to pass on the message to you but you never received it. this had happened a few times before where you were not receiving messages from team members. As a resolution, you set up a message box next to sign in/out area. If a parent wanted to give you a message they write it and pop it in the box where you will receive it when you get to the centre.

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina