Questionnaire On Strategies Used To Promote Speech, Language and Communication

Childcare room set-up ideas, strategies for teaching children, group times, Montessori teaching and more..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
BeckSLP

Questionnaire On Strategies Used To Promote Speech, Language and Communication

Post by BeckSLP » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:48 am

Dear early childhood educators,
My name is Rebeca Scott. As a final year, Speech Pathology student, I am pleased to invite you to participate in my honours research project. This is an online study titles “An investigation of what strategies Early Childhood Educators use to promote speech, language and communication development in the early years.”
I am conducting this project under the supervision of a Dr. Deborah (Deb) James. Dr. James is a certified Speech Pathologist and lecturer in speech pathology at Southern Cross University. The Southern Cross University Ethics Committee has examined and approved our research (approval number: ECN-17-234).
I am seeking volunteers who are currently employed within the early childhood industry to participate in the study. The study will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. It involves answering questions about how often you use 7 strategies within your day as an Early Childhood Educator. It also involves questions about education and training you have received regarding these strategies.
You may find that competing the survey will provide you with further information about speech, language and communication strategies. Also, your responses will help us learn more about developmental strategies used in practice. This will in turn guide the content of professional development programs.
I can assure your participation in this research project is voluntary and all information obtained is confidential. Informed consent will be sought prior to participation.
Please click on the following link which will take you to further information about the study. If you choose to proceed, then you will see the further directions for this.

https://scuau.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9GK4adnelf7aPKB

Yours Sincerely,
Rebecca Scott Dr. Deb James PhD
Speech Pathology Honours Student Lecturer in Speech Pathology and Speech Pathologist
Primary researcher Primary Supervisor
r.scott.30@student.scu.edu.au Debbie.james@scu.edu.au