Certificate 3 in Adelaide

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
stelala

Certificate 3 in Adelaide

Post by stelala » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Hello to my fellow Adelaide friends,

Really quickly, I have started my Certificate 3 in ChildCare online and have realised that this approach is not for me. I may have been too ambitious as a mother of three and part time to complete these components on my own. So, I am opting out for a different provider and am wanting to hear your thoughts and experiences here in Adelaide with face tot face contact. Yes, Tafe is an option and I have also looked at Enable College- any feedback would be appreciated

Thank you

Stella

misskitten81

Re: Certificate 3 in Adelaide

Post by misskitten81 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi stella i live in Adelaide I’m also doing certificate 3 in childhood education and care externally through enhanced training the entire course cost me $300 I’m a mother of 5 and I agree it’s hard to juggle the 2 I’m determined to finish what I’ve started and hopefully I can get through as I need to do something for me I hope you stick with it it’s hard but it will benefit you in the long run here if you need to chat or want to bounce ideas of each other happy studying

Cate

misskitten81

Post by misskitten81 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Enhanced training also take on internal students if you are looking to go down that path they are however a week into the first unit and may not be taking new interns if you’ve already started though they may take you

stelala

Post by stelala » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Thanks guys I really appreciate it your comments and feedback!