CHCDIV002

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
keiko1098
Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

CHCDIV002

Post by keiko1098 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:51 am

Hello

I am looking for social media or the internet to consult with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people.
about
1. Educate students to examine their own realities and attitudes that are brought to each new person they encounter in practice.
2. Educate student nurses to be open-minded and flexible in their attitudes toward people who are different from themselves, to whom they deliver service
3. A key element of culturally safe practice is establishing trust with the patient. Culturally safe care empowers people because it reinforces the idea that each person’s knowledge and reality is valid and valuable. It facilitates open communication and allows the patient to voice concerns about nursing care that he or she may deem unsafe.
3. A key element of culturally safe practice is establishing trust with the patient. Culturally safe care empowers people because it reinforces the idea that each person’s knowledge and reality is valid and valuable. It facilitates open communication and allows the patient to voice concerns about nursing care that he or she may deem unsafe.
4. Care may be deemed unsafe if the patient is humiliated, alienated, or directly or indirectly dissuaded from accessing necessary care.
5. Cultural safety requires that nurses become respectful of nationality, culture, age, sex, political and religious beliefs. This notion is in contrast to transcultural/multi-cultural nursing care, which encourages nurses to deliver service irrespective of these aspects of a patient.

I stated my opinion, however, I need to consult my think is correct or not.
I find some website but some topic is very sensitive ( I think ) so I wasn't sure should I ask or not.
Please give me any idea.

Thanks

KEIKO

Lorina

Re: CHCDIV002

Post by Lorina » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:50 pm

This sounds like the outcomes of the assignment... what is the question?

:geek:,
Lorina