USING PHYSICAL EDUCATION TO IMPROVE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS

Forum for students doing their Bachelor of Early Childhood Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: We no longer provide support in Student Assignment Forums. However, we are leaving this forum open so students can use this feature to assist each other. When asking questions, consider participating in other Forum Topics. There are more chances that someone will reply to your topic if you help them in theirs. Our Assignment Forum is the biggest study group that you can be a part of so work together. All unanswered topics will be deleted after 10 days.
kbeddy

USING PHYSICAL EDUCATION TO IMPROVE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS

Post by kbeddy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi,
Im currently doing my research paper under the heading USING PHYSICAL EDUCATION TO IMPROVE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS . Im supposed to include different theorists & articles when preparing different aspects of the paper, so far upon doing research, I cant find any theorists view about the topic. I have found an article from VeA (author Kelso) giving support about Physical Education in schools & how students benefit but nothing on theorists view. Furthermore, my instructor said that articles/ theorists opinion of the topic should be in a 5 year span, ie, 2012 - 2017.
Could some assistance be given in identifying articles/ theorists and their view, please?
Will be much appreciated.

Regards

Lorina

Re: USING PHYSICAL EDUCATION TO IMPROVE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS

Post by Lorina » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:33 am

Check out our Resources: Articles | Activities | Printables & Worksheets | EYLF Templates
Documentation App for Educators: Appsessment - Childcare App