ELAA and Victorian Department of Education and Training are delivering free webinars for the Employee Management and Development (EM&D) Resource.
This resource providing employers and managers with information and tools to develop and implement an EM&D process in their service/s.
Topics in this webinar include:
- purpose and benefits of the EM&D process to your organisation and your employees
- employer and employee responsibilities in the EM&D process
- application of the steps to implement an EM&D process in your organisation
- a practical sample of the Performance Development Plan and Evaluation Record (Tool 3.2).
The EM&D is a systematic approach to creating a work environment that supports employees to perform at their best and to continually improve from the time they join a service to the time they leave.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Platform: Zoom Webinar
- Registration: Free and essential via the links below
- When: six webinars at various times
You will finish the session with the increased knowledge and confidence to implement an EM&D process in your organisation.
For more information and to register: ELAA