Aussie Childcare Network is happy to release our brand new "Online EYLF Tools" Templates for Early Childhood settings!
What is "Online EYLF Tools"?
“Online EYLF Tools” is a web project developed by Aussie Childcare Network for Early Childhood Professionals in Australia. This tool offer users an editable pdf version of programming documentation templates with pre-designed styles & formats that can be used in Early Childhood Settings. This new tool should hopefully make your programming time a lot easier by giving you an opportunity to complete your documentations directly from your computer in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Select your style of documentation.
Step 2: Simply type in the fields and import the photos, centre logos etc..
Step 3: Finalize form and Print it off.
Online Tools Features:
- All the programming documentation styles and formats are already designed and available.
- Complete your Curriculum Plan documentations, Learning Stories and Daily Diary directly by typing in.
- Documentations are designed as per the new Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) in Australia.
- Easily assign the various input keys, EYLF learning outcomes and other elements to your documentations.
- Easily import photos to your documentation from your computer with a single click. The photos will be automatically re-sized and inserted into your documentation.
- Re-size the printing size and paper size of the documentation form to your preference. (A4, A3, postcard size, massive chart size, etc..)
These Templates have been released for you to use in order to make your documentation easier and simpler for you to complete. We really hope that you put these EYLF Templates to best use and use them at your centre. We are continually working on updating these online tools templates with more features based on the feedback we receive from you. We are also currently working on online tools for OOSH services and Family day care which will be released over the coming months. We hopefully have found an easy solution in documenting the EYLF...