We have added a few big features in Appsessment, our Documentation App for Educators, that you will absolutely love. In this release, we have mainly focussed on the features to increase Parent Involvement.
For this Version 2.2 update, we have now created the features to send Parent Input Forms and Parent Reminders. These features makes Appsessment stand apart giving you the ultimate flexibility to use the App for tasks that are more than just documenting children. Let's take a look at some of the key highlights of the features released in this version:
- Parent Input Form - You can now send Parent Input Forms to parents directly from your centre's app.
- Parent Reminders - You can now create Parent Reminders from your App and select the Parents you wish to send the reminders to.
- Auto Select Children and Parents - While completing the documentation, you can now easily auto select Children based on their rooms or select all Children automatically without needing to manually select each child one by one.
- Emoji Support - We have now added support for Emoji Icons
- Easy Logins - We have made it easier for logins so you are not required to complete the anti-spam captcha check everytime you login.
- News Page - We have created the News page on our website so all updates are posted directly in our Appsessment website itself.
Read the following link, for a full list of features and updates during this release: Appsessment Version 2.2 Release