Provide care to babies - results of deprivation

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
becceb

Provide care to babies - results of deprivation

Post by becceb » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:24 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN305B provide care to babies - assessment activity 3
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
I am stuck on a table I need to fill in, the question asks...
what can be the long term repercussions if a baby/infant is deprived of physical comfort? make a list of the results and conduct some research that will enable you to give a brief synopsis of the resultant problems/issues and the links between those issues and appropriate physical contact for babies and infants.

I just need the Links

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have filled out a table with the results of deprivation - synopsis- and I'm stuck on the links, why the results happened??? To me the question basically answers itself it was due to lack of touch and physical contact as a baby/infant but I can't just write that in 7 boxes. Are there different types of links. but for things like anorexia nervosa what do you write? It could be caused because a baby wasn't cuddled while having it's bottle?? I am looking at it wrong somehow.

Hope someone can steer me on the right track!!
Thanks

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: Provide care to babies - results of deprivation

Post by Lorina » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:53 am

This question has already been asked.

Check out the link I posted in the following topic to see if it helps you out!

http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/c ... t1751.html

:geek:,
L.A