Cert 3 first assig. - How to Answer Assignment Questions?

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
LYN CASE

Cert 3 first assig. - How to Answer Assignment Questions?

Post by LYN CASE » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:10 pm

i am wondering how much detail i need to go into when answering all the assignment questions, have not seen any examples of what is acceptable. Finding it hard to keep motivated .. already. Wondering if i should really be doing this externally... I would really love to hear something positive... :? At the moment i am getting a bit bogged down with the bullying section...

Lorina

Re: Cert 3 first assig. - How to Answer Assignment Questions?

Post by Lorina » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi LYNIPIN,

Your first assignment… I know that when you read through trough the questions and try to understand the information that it sometimes can be hard to understand and therefore making it impossible to complete…however…just think about it when you are finished you will receive your cert 3 which will open up more job opportunities for you, more pay and also if you want to work in the early childhood industry you need at least a cert 3 so all in all…you need to complete it…

Normally when providing answers to the questions, 3-4 sentences should be enough when writing answers but this also depends on the question. Sometimes you may have to write more than a few sentences to explain your answer and sometimes the question will specify how many words you will need to include.

I know it seems like a huge workload ahead but it’s all worth it in the end… don’t give up… Even I found it a struggle doing my cert 3 and diploma course… however I’m happy I did it and so will you (even though at the moment it may seem like a complete burden).

We're here to help...

Cheers :geek: ,
L.A

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Post by catchmeifucan » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 am

Hey Lyn, Just to clarify…. are you doing your cert 3 through correspondence or TAFE?

LYN CASE

Post by LYN CASE » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:18 pm

i am doing it through tafe ..externally