Linking UN Convection Rights Of The Child

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jasuh

Linking UN Convection Rights Of The Child

Post by jasuh » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:53 am

provide care for babies was thinking article 3?
provide care for children Article 29
develop positive and respectful relaionships with children article 30?
i have read all the articles but just cant link back to these three topics , i have spent hours reading and trying to link i dont get it.i have tried to link to the topics but its not happening

Lorina

Re: Linking UN Convection Rights Of The Child

Post by Lorina » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Yeah, the articles you have chosen are fine but they all seem to link to either one... Can you choose more than one for each topic?

:geek:,
Lorina

jasuh

Post by jasuh » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:26 pm

i think we can choose more than one, but apart from those three im not sure what others link, then i have to choose a practise that reflects the article.i have read each article over and over -trying to link .

jasuh

Post by jasuh » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:38 pm

the ones that i feel link are articles 1,2,3,4,5,13,14,19,29,30,31 but i cannot put all of them in each box. surely provide care for babies must be different to provide care for children as it seem silly asking the same question twice.