Starting Nursing In Australia

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
anthonyvturpin

Starting Nursing In Australia

Post by anthonyvturpin » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:19 am

I graduated and I am working in the IT world. However, Im looking to switch careers. I have fallen in love with the medical field especially nursing. However, I am also looking to make a life change as well. I really would love to move to Australia, as I feel that making a good life in the US is getting harder and harder everyday, and it seems that Australia has better economic opportunities for people who will work hard and is mart with their money.

I would like to find out how I could study nursing in Australia as an international student. What the costs will be.....what are the requirements....and most importantly...what is the likely hood of me finding a job in Australia. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Lorina

Re: Starting Nursing In Australia

Post by Lorina » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:12 am

Hi,

This website is focused more on Early childhood education and care so unfortunately I wont be able to help you out with your question because I have had no experience in Nursing.

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:14 am

I have found the following information which may help you though:

Becoming A Nurse In Aus
How To Be A Nurse

Hopefully they point you in the right direction...

Good Luck!

:geek:,
Lorina

melissabrown

Post by melissabrown » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:43 am

I have friends in this field and they are the ones who seems to enjoy their job and their life. LOL
Go for it!