Im pregnant, what precautions do I take?

Parenting FAQs, parenting issues & concerns, dealing with behaviour problems, disciplining children, sleeping problems, teaching children, pregnancy and more..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Lorina

Im pregnant, what precautions do I take?

Post by Lorina » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Congratulations on being pregnant! The following nine months is going to be an emotional and physical journey that you will go through before bubs comes along. Now that you're pregnant there are some precuations that you need to take which include:

- If you have a cat, now that your pregnant, you can't change your cat's litter anymore as it has something to do with the toxins in the cat litter that can cause harm to you

- You shouldn't be doing any high impact exercises like running, cycling, dance aerobics etc.

- Also you should avoid using bug sprays because they are poison and the chemicals may be harmful to you

For more information on safety precautions during pregnancy read the following article "Pregnancy Health and Safety".

Enjoy the journey,

:geek:,
L.A

Kunik Goel

Re: Im pregnant, what precautions do I take?

Post by Kunik Goel » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:57 am

I think it is very old post and by now you must be having a cute girl baby of two years. :kiss: Ok but my advice is for all here. Avoid taking pain killers. They are not good for premature baby inside the womb. Keep in contact with your doctor whenever you feel anything wrong. Take lots of calcium, potassium and iron in food.

bharatverma

Post by bharatverma » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Thanks for the nice tips....

evik.pl

Post by evik.pl » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:15 pm

We learn everyday... I don't have children but your tips and advices are great . very good to know it.

Sami321

Post by Sami321 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Congrats. Just eat healthy diet and check up with your doctor. Avoid medications which can effect your body. Drink water regularly. Be happy always.

Nandy84
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nandy84 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:22 pm

Hey!

Congratulations!

Please visit the below website for detailed knowledge.

https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics ... h-and-baby

https://www.pregnancybirthbaby.org.au/t ... -pregnancy

Hope it will serve the purpose

Thanks

Nandita