Lisa Jones

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
LisaJ

Lisa Jones

Post by LisaJ » Tue May 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Hi I am having lots of glitches with aussie childcare network. Anyone else experiencing this? I am often notified that 'aussiechildcare network not responding due to a long running script'. Can anyone help me with this. Also lots of problems logging in as the screen keeps freezing. I love using your templates but its getting too frustrating to ignore. Help!

Lorina

Re: Lisa Jones

Post by Lorina » Tue May 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for reporting this. Yes, I noticed this happening to me couple of times on Google Chrome too. I shut down the browser and reopened it again and the problem didn't happen. However, after investigating I found out that it was actually caused by one of the Google ads on that page which is making the site page to crash. Although the site is not having any problems, when one of the Google ads script freezes it makes the page non-responsive. It doesn't happen to everyone because it seems its only 1 particular ad that is causing this issue. We haven't yet been able to figure out which one it is. I will follow up with Google on this issue since its happening to you too.

For now, if you are one of the unfortunate ones having this issue, a quick fix will be to use a different browser like 'Firefox' which might not request for the same ad so the problem wont happen there. You can also try closing the browser and re-opening it again.

See how that goes and please do let me know if the problem continues in the next days. When it happens again, it will usually say "waiting for xyz.com" at the bottom left hand corner on your browser screen. When you see that can you note that down and tell me what it says. It will be helpful.

Again, I apologise for any inconvenience. Hopefully its gets resolved soon.

If anyone else have the same problem, please do let me know.

:geek:,
Lorina

linsaa fdc
Coach
Coach

Re: Lisa Jones

Post by linsaa fdc » Thu May 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Hi Lisa,
I use firefox and don't have any problem.
Linsaa fdc :wave: