CHCIC302A - Impact, Historical Issues on Aboriginal Torres Strait Islanders

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
vasuki.sivasangar
Participator
Participator

CHCIC302A - Impact, Historical Issues on Aboriginal Torres Strait Islanders

Post by vasuki.sivasangar » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC302A support Aborginal and /or Torres Strait Islander families to participate in children services
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
In your own words describe the impacts of colonization on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Identify how historical issues impact on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people families today
How can I see how the wider community and media have influenced the shaping of attitudes to Aboriginal and Torres Strait people......

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
They are always following their custodians rules. They are highly respected the recognized elders. when negotiating with their communities ensure that recognized elders are involved.
Dot art. puzzle, music instruments.

Description and Message:
I am stucking in this assignmnet. I need to finish this assignment this week. If any body have any clue help me.
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCIC302A - Impact, Historical Issues on Aboriginal Torres Strait Islanders

Post by Lorina » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:40 am

See if this helps:

[attachment=0]Supporting_Aboriginal_Families.pdf[/attachment]
:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

menziemob

Re: CHCIC302A - Impact, Historical Issues on Aboriginal Torres Strait Islanders

Post by menziemob » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:51 am

That is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing :-)