CHCORG303A - 3 Documents to follow Legislation and National Guideline

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Cup-Cake93

CHCORG303A - 3 Documents to follow Legislation and National Guideline

Post by Cup-Cake93 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Hey guys,
I'm having trouble understanding my assignment question im not too sure how to answer it...

'All Children's services are required to follow legislation and national guidelines. List three (3) documents that are relevent to your service?'

If anybody has any suggested website or how I should answer the question it would be much appreciated.

Thank-you,
Holly :D

Lorina

Re: CHCORG303A - 3 Documents to follow Legislation and National Guideline

Post by Lorina » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi Holly,

Thought I'd help you out with your assignment...

'All Children's services are required to follow legislation and national guidelines. List three (3) documents that are relevent to your service?'

1 . In NSW, Community Services administers Children’s Services Regulation 2004 (the Regulation) that governs children's services. The Regulation covers areas such as the staff who work in services and their level of qualification, the size of a service and the ratio of staff to children, physical requirements of building spaces and equipment, health and safety and administrative requirements.

2. The National Quality Framework is an important reform which will deliver a higher standard of care for children in the critical areas of education, health and safety and will provide clearer and comprehensive information for families so they can choose the best services for their child.

3. The Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998 (the Act) establishes the legislative framework governing child wellbeing and providing child protection and out-of-home care services in NSW.

Hopefully this should provide you with the info you need,

:geek:,
L.A

Cup-Cake93

Re: CHCORG303A - 3 Documents to follow Legislation and National Guideline

Post by Cup-Cake93 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Hey L.A, :D

Thank you for your help i wasnt too sure how to answer the question.

Thank-you again,,
Holly
:D