Interview Assistance

Feeling nervous about an interview? Wondering what questions you will get asked, writing a resume, what to wear? Share your thoughts or get advice before your interview.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
ami1983
Helper
Helper

Interview Assistance

Post by ami1983 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Hi : kiss:
Lorina,
Thank for your help to complete my course. : thumb up:
you are the best councillor and Guru in the world.
I am working hard to get a full-time job.
I am giving you some of my previous interview instances, please guide me whether my answers were correct or not.Do I need to work hard to enhance my skills?
supervisor - what do understand by Programming?
my answer - if the child/ren is new then I would observe the child in different occasions or try to access the Knowledge from the previous teacher's room or from a parent regarding child's interest and development skills. Then I would analyse the observations, record and develop follow-up for the group as pre their skills and interests . after that I would reflect on follow-ups to figure out whether it's worked well is it as per children's interests or the development needs would it achieved the learning outcome and the goal.

supervisor: Do you want to be working with specific groups.
my answer: no I am comfortable with any group because I believe that, as early childhood educator you should not bound yourself with the particular age group.

supervisor: why you want to be an early childhood educator?
my answer: I believe that to care and educate the child the life skill is only possible in this field .it is the only field where you can shape the society and see the results of your service.it the field where there is a balance of care, and creativity.

Do you think my English is ok? I concern that, I am South Asian and my accent is different from the Aussie background.
Do you thing because I have a lack of experience.Although, I have four-year experience in overseas and one year experience as a casual educator in various childcare.
please help me guide me.

Lorina

Re: interview instance

Post by Lorina » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:14 pm

Congratulations on completing your course! That's fantastic!!!!

Thank you for your kind words! It's very sweet of you!

I think your responses are good! I will provide you with some information you can read over so you can become more confident in your responses. As far as your English, I think you are doing well. It doesn't matter where you come from as long as you have a passion for what you are doing, you have knowledge and you're eager to learn which I think you are!

In your resume or when talking during your interview always mention the experiences, you have overseas because I think that will help you overall!

Good Luck finding a job!

:geek:,
Lorina