Hi childcare pro's...
I'm looking for some feedback on a Father's Day activity we have created with OSHC in mind. The activity is for the students to design a 3D e-card that they can send their dad.
You can see it here: http://makersempire.com/fordad
If you have time please give it a try and let us know:
- whether you think it is well suited to OSHC
- what you think could be improved
- what other events we could apply this to (we're thinking Halloween next)
- whether you think it would be more effective with cheap (or even free) physical 3D prints
- if you encountered any problems using it
Our objective is to raise awareness about 3D design and printing as an activity that helps engage students in STEM / STEAM topics
Thanks in advance!