This site is FANTASTIC!

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Cynthia123

This site is FANTASTIC!

Post by Cynthia123 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:20 pm

I would just like to say that this site is fantastic! I stumbled across it while doing one of my research assignments for the diploma. Whenever I would type in a topic I wanted information on, this site would come up in the search every time so I thought I would join. As there is no general 'wall' to write on for me to say how great this is, I thought I would make a topic about it. Hope that is ok :)

Anyway, it is good to know that I can come here if I am stuck on a subject and get clarification.

Keep up the good work everyone :D

Cynthia

Lorina

Re: This site is FANTASTIC!

Post by Lorina » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:36 am

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you so much for your comments regarding this site! I'm extremely happy to here that you find this site useful to you... It's alway nice to hear positive feedback!

Also, just wanted to add that this site is much more than clarifying answers for assignments. The forum also supports Childcare professionals and parents by answering key issues and concerns, there are a number of articles available based on a variety of topics, the Printables are fantastic to use for children to develop various skills such as learning numbers, shapes, letters etc. and we have developed our own EYLF online tools which we provide for free to users. There are many unique features of this site which you can explore in your own time!

Resources
Printables
Online EYLF Tools

Thanks again for your feedback, I truly appreciate it! :thumbup:

Cheers :geek:,
L.A