Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
admin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Post by admin » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Alright everyone, here's a thread where you can thank everybody who has personally made your experience with Aussie Childcare Network a pleasurable one.

Its always nice to hear 'Thank you' and your gratitude is very, very much appreciated. We thought its best to keep all thank you notes in one place and all users who wish to thank Aussie Childcare Network team (or) other members who may have helped you, are welcome to post in this topic. Thank you for your understanding!

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Post by LindyT » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:59 pm

oh ty ty ty ty LA ty ty ty tyvm vm indeed!!
You are so very helpful

oh yeah and wise too :P

Steffelz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Steffelz » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:12 pm

I have a very very big thank you to give to everyone at this site. My story goes that I spent my savings on doing a cert3 in child care, studying externally with the promise from my college that I would have as much support from them as possible, and I could call any time and questions I sent to my tutor would be replied to within a set amount of time. The course seems to be pretty good, exept for the lack of support, and that the tutor never replies etc. I think there are reasons for that but still, its not cool to leave the students without guidence. I cant transfer to another college as silly me decided to pay in full. This is where the Aussie Childcare network came in, like a fairy godmother. Some of my questions that I post on here come from being totally stumped by an assignment question and theres always someone whos done it before who can point me in the right direction or help me out with the answer. Other questions come from me paniking and not understanding what is being asked, and other members different points of view are super helpful. Most of the questions I ask come with the answer Ive gatherd so far, and Im wondering if Im on the right track. Im extremely greatful and cant thank you enough :)

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:25 pm

I too would like to say thanks for all the members who have helped me along my journey to get my Diploma
I cannot tell u how many ppl i have recommended this site too, not only to help with their studies but for articles & resources.
I cannot remember how I stumbled across this site but I am SOOOO glad I did
I hope we have more people doing their Bachelors soon so we can all help each other on the way :)
Meanwhile I am repaying the help given to me the only way I know how, by helping others

Jade01

Post by Jade01 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Its two days out from the New Year and Im hoping to be better organised with my Family Day Care which I have been running casually for 5 months. I dont have a teaching background but I do have 5 children of my own and with the framework and new policies etc that have been introduced I have felt a little overwhelmed and seen experienced educators leave due to this. My youngest is 2 and I want to give FDC a go for I have worked in a Government office for years and know that when I put my mind to it I can achieve anything. Before I found your website I was thinking negative for the reading material I already have on EYLF I can not make heads or tails of. Thank you Aussie Childcare Network you have given me that motivation to 'Just Do It', your templates and resources will help me to understand what Im required to write etc....Your a Godsend xoxo

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi Jade,

Thanks for sharing your comments and your feedback with us! We really appreciate your support and I'm happy to know that the information, templates and resources you have read on this site has been useful to you.

It's really important that the information we provide to our users is simple to understand and isn't as complicated as it is made out to be. This is one of the main reasons we focused on providing free EYLF templates for you to use because there wasn't anything available and all that was available was far too complicated! The EYLF doesn't have to be this way!!

It especially makes me happy to know that you are using our Resources and templates in your FDC setting, that's the greatest compliment you can give us!!

Thanks again for your kind words,

:geek:,
L.A

grandma
Participator
Participator

Post by grandma » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:06 am

I too am grateful to L A , the rest of the team and to everyone who takes the time to answer questrions.
Happy New Year to all.

catchmeifucan
Coach
Coach

Post by catchmeifucan » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Totally agree with everyone here. I came across this site a few years ago when I was doing my diploma and I straight away realised how unique this website was! although there are many sites around, I find that the interpretation of eylf as well as other materials given in this website are more easy to understand and follow, very straight forward and specific than beating around the bushes. I like that! I learned a lot from here. especially when eylf was first introduced, I had no clue what it was and neither was my centre director or my colleagues. At that time, the awesome article from LA on eylf programming taught me more than any seminars could have. Since then I have seen this site grow over the years with so many new materials and tools to make our life a hell of a lot easier. I still remember, when I joined this site first, it was only forum and resources at the beginning. Later you guys developed the printables that I absolutely love (the worksheets are really good quality and its awesome for every teachers out there), then the online tools which is a very one of a kind tool that no one else has, then a separate forum to help out students, and now the gallery. Cant wait to see what more you have in stock for us. I thank you LA and admin for doing such an awesome job and your hardwork is very much appreciated!