templates

Support forum for feature requests and for troubleshooting issues when opening or downloading EYLF templates that are listed under the Templates section of this website
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
ashy87

templates

Post by ashy87 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:51 pm

how do I use the templates? do i have to pay for them before I can use them? if so where so i pay for them so I can start using the templates

Lorina

Re: templates

Post by Lorina » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:08 am

Hi Ashy,

Welcome to Aussie Childcare Network! :wave:

With our templates listed under Online Tools, we have some templates that anyone can download (such as the Curriculum Plans, Daily Reflections, 1 Learning Story, some Child Obs, etc..) and a few premium templates (Child Portfolios, Learning Outcome Obs and more) that are only available to members of our Donator Group.

If you want to join our Donator group, you just need to donate $25/- or more to Aussie Childcare Network (this donation helps us with the development of this project) and your account will unlock additional previliges to download premium templates from here. You can make a donation by clicking on the "Support Us" link at the top next to the site search box. Remember to be logged in when donating. :)

Here is the link to Online Tools

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers :geek:,
L.A