TEFL Exams

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
ertcouct

TEFL Exams

Post by ertcouct » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:10 am

Hi all I am taking my TEFL exams 60 hour online course and so stuck on module four can anyone help me please they will be paid for said help of course Pay-pal, I have passed my Grammar, all I want to do is work in China with 6 to 16 year olds but need the 120 hour carts to do that. So please help lol.

Lorina

Re: TEFL Exams

Post by Lorina » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi Ertc,

I'm not exactly sure on what module four is and remember that this support forum is for Early Childcare Professionals, Students or Parents, so you may seek support if you're doing Early Childhood Studies. We don't provide support for any other courses. I would suggest you reading this link, which will give you more information on where to post questions, how to use this forum etc..

Here is the link: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... m.php?f=46

Regarding paying for this service please note that we don't charge anything to anyone. However, if you would like to contribute and support the development of this site or if we have helped you, you can contribute whatever you like by clicking on the Donate button.

Cheers :geek:,
L.A